Schedule / Hours
Design, document, and implement solutions that improve the operation, maintenance, security, and reliability of the company’s Windows-based systems
Design new or modify existing configurations to meet users' needs.
Ensure that computer operations and equipment follow applicable policies, procedures, and rules.
Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
Contribute to and maintain system standards and documentation.
Build, maintain and work to improve a hosted multi-tenancy environment working with other platform sysadmins for a unified hosted environment and backups.
- 4+ of professional administrative experience in a Microsoft Windows environment Experience applying patches and performing maintenance on the base operating system Anti-Malware, Content Management, DNS, MDM, VoIP, and Unified Communication System experience preferred
- Bachelor or Associates degree required
- Microsoft Certifications including MCSA and MCSE preferred
- Proficient in Windows 2008/2012
- Ability to configure servers for different functions (exchange, print server, DHCP, DNS)
- Ability to apply patches using both windows updates
- Knowledge of server virtualization (VMware, Power VM)
- Manage Active Directory Domain Controllers
- Create and modify Active Directory and Local Group Policy
- Administer ADFS and AADC
- Expert knowledge Forests, Domains, Trusts.
- Medical and dental insurance coverage
- FSA- health and dependent care expenses
- Telecommuting and work-life balance
- Fun and casual office environment
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, floating holidays)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive base salary
- Discounted gym membership, office snacks, caffeine, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Meridian Power Group (MPG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug -Free Workplace employer. We are Committed to making employment decisions based on merit, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of Employment. MPG desires to maintain a work environment free from sexual harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, mental status, age, or any other status protected by Federal, State, or Local laws.